Consultant, Innovation and Value CreationAPPLY NOW
Rallyday Partners Overview:
Based in Denver, Colorado, Rallyday Partners (“Rallyday”) is a lower middle market private equity firm focused on providing inspired capital for inspired companies. Our purpose is to empower leaders to go even bigger, create the most value for the most people, and share in the experience of a lifetime.
Rallyday is a different kind of Private Equity firm, created by successful entrepreneurs to provide our portfolio companies with the resources and support that we wish we’d had when we were growing the businesses we founded. Our firm, whose motto is “by founders, for founders”, provides four distinctive forms of capital support: (1) Financial Capital that funds transformational growth initiatives; (2) Experiential Capital that pairs former successful entrepreneurs that founded and led Rallyday with growth-minded entrepreneurs; (3) Creative Capital that reimagines bigger strategies for its portfolio companies; and (4) Human Capital that unlocks the power of culture catalyzing extraordinary organizational and personal growth.
In early 2022, Rallyday raised its second fund, securing $205 million of investment from universities, non-profits and others with the express mandate to invest in ambitious, scaling businesses with the potential to transform their industries.
Architect Group Overview:
Rallyday’s Architect Group works hand in hand with our deal teams to support our portfolio companies in becoming ‘fit for growth’ and in designing and executing on their strategic value creation plans. The Architect Group is a combination of former executives, management consultants and subject matter experts across different functional areas. We believe to truly add value, we must provide our portfolio companies with simple, systematic, enduring, and actionable tools and guidance to help align, accelerate, and enhance the drivers of enterprise value. Our Architect Group is focused on creating, sustaining, and delivering the infrastructure required to fulfil that commitment.
The firm is seeking to hire a Consultant focused on innovation and value creation within the Architect Group. This person will be an integral member of our growing team. This person will report to the Director of Architecture and have a two-pronged, interdependent focus: (1) formalizing the infrastructure (tools, systems, process) and content to support value creation work at Rallyday, and (2) working directly with portfolio companies to deliver value with that infrastructure, and gain insight into how it can be improved and expanded to address their unmet needs.
- Partner with Architects in the design and codification of tools, content, and infrastructure to support our portfolio companies in executing on value creation initiatives across a variety of functions (strategy, go-to-market, human capital, operations, etc.)
- Cultivate community engagement across portfolio through facilitating events, peer-to-peer networking, and information sharing
- Organize and maintain Rallyday’s powerful network of experts and insiders in a simple, searchable database that ensures the best talent can be pulled into opportunities when needed
- Support ongoing innovation of Rallyday value creation programs (such as the Rallyday Accelerator Program) to ensure they are delivering intended outcomes for portfolio companies
- Build trust-based relationships with portfolio company teams to empower them to go even bigger by supporting the execution of strategic value creation initiatives, sourcing critical talent needs to support growth, and ensuring their experience with Rallyday is as impactful as possible
About you – you have/are:
- 3-6 years experience in management consulting position or similar role, where you have demonstrated that you are a top performer (additional operating experience would be considered a plus)
- Clear, effective, and efficient communication skills – you can explain (verbally and in written form) complex topics in a simple and understandable manner
- A self-starter with an entrepreneurial orientation
- Passionate about making an impact on the teams and companies you work with
- Comfortable working with smaller companies and in situations with imperfect information
- Strong attention to detail – you are rigorous in your pursuit of accuracy and consistency in your work
- Proven project management skills – you can manage a project toward deadlines and deliverables
- Strong integrity and professionalism
- Willingness to have a crazy good time!